Sunday, April 10, 2016

No to No



     Since I start picking stories behind the front, it created another story behind this stories. Or maybe more than one I am not sure. A new thing I learnt in last few days is lot of people gets scared to talk about their own. A few people I succeeded getting their story but more I got rejected. We should be proud of what we are, should be satisfied with what we have, be comfortable with the community we live in. People tend to think everyone else probably thinks the same way like they do, it happen to be human nature. Well NO! We all have our own unique way of thinking. I will consider myself an open book, you can come and just read it for free anytime. That was the mentality I had when I went to others and asked if they would be interested being part of my blog? A lot of them panicked, some even got upset end up giving me some weird look. Our trust issue is getting worse day by day, I will just blame it on the circumstance and the type of world we live in. It is very sad. Now, I could go on forever but I think made my point, just felt like share this feeling with you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment